WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Key Account Manager role is to drive business development and growth opportunities through dedicated customer-centric service delivery. You will be responsible for maintaining a holistic and continuous focus on service excellence; and will be accountable for identifying and nurturing business development opportunities with existing Key Client/s.
- Drive revenue growth for direct operator billing through operator engagement, merchant acquisition by launching new products/services and verticals
- Ensure product compliance with Market and service guidelines.
- Responsible for direct operator billing new services onboarding for their territories.
- Act as a subject matter expert in direct operator billing and as a SPOC between merchants and operators.
- Ensure smooth products/services launch for all partners on the platform.
- Manage end to end process for new merchant’s approval & activation on the direct operator billing platform.
- Support merchants with marketing strategies, pricing and best practices.
- Actively participate in product development of MM direct operator billing with inputs from Operators, merchants, partners and market evaluation.
- Manage client’s requirements on a day to day basis.
- Support end to end DCB (Direct Carrier Billing) projects delivery covering operators, merchants & services/products
- Work on scouting, screening, analyzing, recommending and negotiating strategic partnerships with international & regional mobile operators to enable mobile billing through different monetization solutions and digital services new business models.
- Identify mobile payments trends and new VAS business opportunities, collaborate with sales teams to identify potential target territories within existing and new markets
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management teams to define areas of focus, help in defining and executing operators’ strategy, and source adequate digital online merchants , payment providers and products to suit Integral various existing or future target operations and markets, in line with our clients and customers’ needs
- Prepare detailed payment solutions portfolio for new partners including details per market.
- Responsible for direct operator billing service acceptance, performance review and forecast achieving.
- Prepare periodic reporting for management about current activities status, performance and upcoming projects.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items. You will be a visionary team leader who is self-driven and able to work independently. Those with experience in the mobile digital entertainment industry would be at a distinct advantage
Other qualifications include:
- Dynamic, innovative, solution-oriented and diligent individual.
- Good knowledge of digital entertainment, payments & technology.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in sales & content/service management, specialized in the mobile entertainment industry. (Mobile games/apps publishers, distributors, VAS aggregators, portals, billing systems, telecom operators).
- Hands-on experience with direct operator billing; experience in managing mobile operator services.
- Has a strong understanding of mobile content industry operations and strong international contacts in this field.
- Strong network/contacts to Mobile Phone Operators.
- Has the ability to multi-task and achieve results well in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Flexibility to work extended hours (as required).
- Ability to travel internationally.